- Tips Welcome: 6 Best Cities for Bartenders June 24, 2015Every city needs a good bartender or two, but due to wages, tips, and demand, some cities make better workplaces than others. Read on for six cities where bartenders have the best jobs and make the most money. New York, New York The cost of living may be high in the Big Apple, but with bars open until 4 a.m. every night of the week, this is ...
- Setting Yourself Up for Success at a New Job: Overcoming the Jitters May 29, 2015No matter how experienced you are, a first day at a new job is always nerve-wracking. Are you going to fit in? Will others accept you immediately? Are you going to fall in love with the job or feel sorry for making the transition? Nervousness is completely normal during your first days, even your first weeks at a new job. Change is scary, even if you ...
- Girl Power: A Guide to Starting a Taxi Driving Career March 17, 2015In the last couple of years, the number of female taxi drivers, and female only cab companies, has increased. The rise is largely due to issues of safety. Simply, many women feel safer getting into a taxi that is being driven by a member of the same sex, particularly when it is dark. There are now more female taxi drivers working in the UK than ever ...
- Boom and Bust Industries: Should you avoid them at all Costs? March 16, 2015While every single one of us have become all-too familiar with the term ‘boom and bust’ in the wake of the great recession, this cycle of economic prosperity and decline does not always follow the same, predictable course. This is because there are often multiple factors at play, with social and technological developments sometimes manipulating basic economic values. This means that while there are several so-called ...
- How to Launch a Career in the Social Care Sector February 16, 2015The motivation to work is different for each individual, while it also varies significantly between highly paid and vocational occupations. While some may work to live and in exchange for a monthly salary, for example, there are others who undertake challenging careers in a bid to make a positive difference in society. Take those who work in the field of social care, for example, who usually ...
We are here to help with resume writing, job search, interview tips, and starting a new job. Not all of us are lucky enough to work for Google. Most of us dislike our jobs or soon will. In fact, the average worker changes jobs every 2.5 years.
Start out by seeing our reviews and rankings of resume writing services. Or, if you plan to write your own resume, you may want to receive a free resume analysis as well as read our resume writing tips.
Don’t miss these great cover letter writing tips to include a great cover letter with your resume. Also check out and compare resume distribution services to quickly distribute your resume to the top recruiters and job boards.
Be sure to see our compilation of the best job search websites to actively search for the right job opening. When you get called for an interview be sure to review our interview tips to do well in the interview.
Finally, read some great tips to make starting the new job pleasant, productive, and rewarding.
JobGoRound helps with your resume writing. How do you know which resume writing service to use. Which of the hundreds of professional resume writing services is best? JobGoRound makes it easy to choose by comparing and ranking the top resume writing services on the internet. We’ve compiled the best professional resume writing services in one place, and also included the best resume writing tips and resume samples in case you choose to write your own resume. Either way, if you intend to write your own resume or use a resume writing service, the resources you need are on JobGoRound. See customer reviews of resume writing services as well as our resume writing tips now. For a more affordable option, try using a resume builder or resume software. We’ve posted customer reviews of both services to help you decide.
Get valuable cover letter writing tips from JobGoRound. We’ve assembled the best do’s and don’t for writing a cover letter. Follow these cover letter writing tips and impress hiring managers instantly.
Compare resume distribution services on JobGoRound. Our review of the top resume distribution services saves you a ton of time. Use one of these great services to quickly and easily send your resume to the right people. See the best resume distribution services in one place.
The Job Search Process
JobGoRound helps you quickly locate the right job. We’ve cut through the clutter and assembled the very best job search portals on the internet. No matter if you’re looking for a job that’s entry-level, management, government, engineering, executive, or anything else, we’ll show you just where to start to eliminate duplicate job listings and wasted time. Get started with your job search now.
The Interview Process
Getting the call for a job interview is a wonderful and unnerving feeling all at the same time. Yes you should certainly be happy that you have an opportunity for employment, but it will also be natural for you to feel a bit uneasy about what the interview will entail. JobGoRound helps get you through the job interview. We’ll help you get through one of the most stressful things most of us do. Keep our advice in mind and you’ll cruise the interview and make the hiring manager really want you. Learn more about how to ace interviews. Visit a website http://essayseek.com/
Starting a New Job
JobGoRound helps you get started out on the right foot. You were made an offer at a company and you accepted. Now you have to actually work there. We’ll show you how to get started out in the best way. Who knows, if you do things well enough for long enough, you may not ever want to leave…yeah right. Check out all of our tips for starting a new job.