- 5 Ways to Avoid Employee Heat Exhaustion August 30, 2014Working at the job site in the summer heat, especially when working in tropical climates, is a dangerous endeavor. Even if you are not working, staying out of the blistering heat is always advised when possible because otherwise you may find yourself in the hospital with heat exhaustion, sun poisoning, or even skin cancer in the long-run. Staying informed about heat exhaustion is probably the best ...
- 3 Industries that are Thriving in 2014 August 30, 2014In the existing labour market, your choice of career is arguably the single most important that you will ever make. With graduate unemployment spiralling in the Western world and a paucity of permanent or long-term job opportunities damaging the market, plotting a well thought out and clearly defined career path is absolutely pivotal. Aside from the wider economic and labour market issues, there are also unique ...
- 3 Career Possibilities For Stay-At-Home Moms August 26, 2014Approximately 29 percent of mothers in the U.S. did not work outside the home in 2012, the Pew Research Center estimates. That is up from 23 percent in 1999, which was the record low mark since the 1960s. These numbers include single moms, but about 65 percent of stay-at-home moms are wives of working husbands. A vast majority (85 percent) said taking care of children ...
- Top 5 Most Dangerous Industries August 26, 2014When thinking about a career and how to land the perfect job, rarely do you think about the related danger or safety costs. Many of the jobs you would not even think of are some of the most dangerous jobs on the planet. Many industries involving security are obviously subject to potential dangers – industries such as fire protection, police protection, and military duties. However, ...
- Reasons to Buy a Car Before You Graduate August 2, 2014Bumming rides or taking the bus simply doesn’t cut it if you’re going to be graduating soon. Before you graduate, think about buying your first car and give yourself full independence. You will undoubtedly have to deal with getting to classes, commuting to a job, or driving around to socialize. Chances are you might be living away from home in a community where you don’t have ...
We are here to help with resume writing, job search, interview tips, and starting a new job. Not all of us are lucky enough to work for Google. Most of us dislike our jobs or soon will. In fact, the average worker changes jobs every 2.5 years.
Start out by seeing our reviews and rankings of resume writing services. Or, if you plan to write your own resume, you may want to receive a free resume analysis as well as read our resume writing tips.
Don’t miss these great cover letter writing tips to include a great cover letter with your resume. Also check out and compare resume distribution services to quickly distribute your resume to the top recruiters and job boards.
Be sure to see our compilation of the best job search websites to actively search for the right job opening. When you get called for an interview be sure to review our interview tips to do well in the interview.
Finally, read some great tips to make starting the new job pleasant, productive, and rewarding.
JobGoRound helps with your resume writing. How do you know which resume writing service to use. Which of the hundreds of professional resume writing services is best? JobGoRound makes it easy to choose by comparing and ranking the top resume writing services on the internet. We’ve compiled the best professional resume writing services in one place, and also included the best resume writing tips and resume samples in case you choose to write your own resume. Either way, if you intend to write your own resume or use a resume writing service, the resources you need are on JobGoRound. See customer reviews of resume writing services as well as our resume writing tips now. For a more affordable option, try using a resume builder or resume software. We’ve posted customer reviews of both services to help you decide.
Get valuable cover letter writing tips from JobGoRound. We’ve assembled the best do’s and don’t for writing a cover letter. Follow these cover letter writing tips and impress hiring managers instantly.
Compare resume distribution services on JobGoRound. Our review of the top resume distribution services saves you a ton of time. Use one of these great services to quickly and easily send your resume to the right people. See the best resume distribution services in one place.
The Job Search Process
JobGoRound helps you quickly locate the right job. We’ve cut through the clutter and assembled the very best job search portals on the internet. No matter if you’re looking for a job that’s entry-level, management, government, engineering, executive, or anything else, we’ll show you just where to start to eliminate duplicate job listings and wasted time. Get started with your job search now.
The Interview Process
Getting the call for a job interview is a wonderful and unnerving feeling all at the same time. Yes you should certainly be happy that you have an opportunity for employment, but it will also be natural for you to feel a bit uneasy about what the interview will entail. JobGoRound helps get you through the job interview. We’ll help you get through one of the most stressful things most of us do. Keep our advice in mind and you’ll cruise the interview and make the hiring manager really want you. Learn more about how to ace interviews. Visit a website http://essayseek.com/
Starting a New Job
JobGoRound helps you get started out on the right foot. You were made an offer at a company and you accepted. Now you have to actually work there. We’ll show you how to get started out in the best way. Who knows, if you do things well enough for long enough, you may not ever want to leave…yeah right. Check out all of our tips for starting a new job.