- How to Run Your Blog Like a Business October 30, 2015Ever dreamed of making a living blogging? Well, the best way to approach it is by treating your blog like a business—and it’s easier than you might think. Here are 5 key ways that you should approach blogging if your blog is going to earn you money. Define your niche. Every successful company is able to clearly state what their niche is. What does your blog offer ...
- Congrats On The New Job! Now Here Are 5 Things To Check October 29, 2015Alright, look at you landing a new job! While the job market has certainly picked up in recent years, that doesn’t mean it feels any easier to get a job, especially a good one that pays well. Before you go out celebrating your new fortune, and hopefully not spending your fortune, there are a few things to check. These things will help protect your financial ...
- What To Do When You Are Offered A Severance Package October 29, 2015One of the most difficult situations you will face in your life can also be one of the most important. Getting notified that you are being fired, terminated, cut, or laid off can be a gut-wrenching experience. More than likely you will be given a severance package. This package should include a variety of things including a check. However, it is not required that a ...
- 4 Things to Think about before Starting a Business October 16, 2015Is there a business that you’ve always dreamed of starting? Are you thinking of starting it soon? That’s great! The lynchpin of our American society is the ability to engage in entrepreneurial ideas and start our own companies. However, this process is obviously very challenging. Many of these potential business owners fail because they are not prepared to the very rocky road that lies ahead. ...
- Is Your Employer Taking Advantage of You? October 8, 2015 Being taken advantage of is never fun. We all have that one friend who never pays you back, or always asks to borrow movies and never returns them. Unfortunately, it is also common to be taken advantage of in the workplace. Many people realize that they are being taken advantage of, but continue to work in environments that they hate or feel unsafe in because ...
We are here to help with resume writing, job search, interview tips, and starting a new job. Not all of us are lucky enough to work for Google. Most of us dislike our jobs or soon will. In fact, the average worker changes jobs every 2.5 years.
Start out by seeing our reviews and rankings of resume writing services. Or, if you plan to write your own resume, you may want to receive a free resume analysis as well as read our resume writing tips.
Don’t miss these great cover letter writing tips to include a great cover letter with your resume. Also check out and compare resume distribution services to quickly distribute your resume to the top recruiters and job boards.
Be sure to see our compilation of the best job search websites to actively search for the right job opening. When you get called for an interview be sure to review our interview tips to do well in the interview.
Finally, read some great tips to make starting the new job pleasant, productive, and rewarding.
JobGoRound helps with your resume writing. How do you know which resume writing service to use. Which of the hundreds of professional resume writing services is best? JobGoRound makes it easy to choose by comparing and ranking the top resume writing services on the internet. We’ve compiled the best professional resume writing services in one place, and also included the best resume writing tips and resume samples in case you choose to write your own resume. Either way, if you intend to write your own resume or use a resume writing service, the resources you need are on JobGoRound. See customer reviews of resume writing services as well as our resume writing tips now. For a more affordable option, try using a resume builder or resume software. We’ve posted customer reviews of both services to help you decide.
Get valuable cover letter writing tips from JobGoRound. We’ve assembled the best do’s and don’t for writing a cover letter. Follow these cover letter writing tips and impress hiring managers instantly.
Compare resume distribution services on JobGoRound. Our review of the top resume distribution services saves you a ton of time. Use one of these great services to quickly and easily send your resume to the right people. See the best resume distribution services in one place.
The Job Search Process
JobGoRound helps you quickly locate the right job. We’ve cut through the clutter and assembled the very best job search portals on the internet. No matter if you’re looking for a job that’s entry-level, management, government, engineering, executive, or anything else, we’ll show you just where to start to eliminate duplicate job listings and wasted time. Get started with your job search now.
The Interview Process
Getting the call for a job interview is a wonderful and unnerving feeling all at the same time. Yes you should certainly be happy that you have an opportunity for employment, but it will also be natural for you to feel a bit uneasy about what the interview will entail. JobGoRound helps get you through the job interview. We’ll help you get through one of the most stressful things most of us do. Keep our advice in mind and you’ll cruise the interview and make the hiring manager really want you. Learn more about how to ace interviews.
Starting a New Job
JobGoRound helps you get started out on the right foot. You were made an offer at a company and you accepted. Now you have to actually work there. We’ll show you how to get started out in the best way. Who knows, if you do things well enough for long enough, you may not ever want to leave…yeah right. Check out all of our tips for starting a new job.