- Throw An Unforgettable Company Party For Your Employees With These 5 Tips December 11, 2013Throwing a company party that everyone’s still talking about on Monday may seem daunting. It doesn’t need to be, though. Keep in mind a few easy tips to make your next company party memorable. #1. Start with the Food Don’t think of the theme as just “company party.” Start with a theme and carry it through. Set the tone with the food. Try an international theme featuring ...
- Career Path for a Home Energy Auditor December 11, 2013A home energy auditor has a unique job: measure and weigh where and how a home may be losing energy. A homeowner can do basic home energy auditing on their own, but when it comes to really saving energy and time, hiring a home energy auditor is important. This is the reason why becoming a home energy auditor can be such a smart career choice. ...
- The Pros and Cons of Trucking Jobs December 10, 2013Shipping is one industry that doesn’t look to dry up any time soon. Even with the high cost of fuel, cross-country drivers are still one of the most economic means of moving goods, and with some fleets making the switch to eco-friendly fuels like biodiesel, it may even be the greenest option for companies looking to move inventory from coast to coast and everywhere in ...
- Five Industries that Are in Major Shortage of Employees December 10, 2013Although we are always hearing about the high unemployment rate, certain industries are actually facing a shortage of eligible employees. This is very useful information for young people exploring their career options or for anyone considering a career change. The following are five growing industries where the demand of workers exceeds the supply. 1. Skilled Trade Workers While the conventional wisdom has it that manufacturing and skilled ...
- How To Find Teaching Jobs 101 December 10, 2013Congratulations! It is likely that you recently obtained your teaching certification and are in the process of finding your first teaching job. However, it is also possible that you have been out of the workforce for a period of time and are looking to obtain a new teaching position. Regardless of your reason, the following tips are intended to assist you in the process of ...
We are here to help with resume writing, job search, interview tips, and starting a new job. Not all of us are lucky enough to work for Google. Most of us dislike our jobs or soon will. In fact, the average worker changes jobs every 2.5 years.
Start out by seeing our reviews and rankings of resume writing services. Or, if you plan to write your own resume, you may want to receive a free resume analysis as well as read our resume writing tips.
Don’t miss these great cover letter writing tips to include a great cover letter with your resume. Also check out and compare resume distribution services to quickly distribute your resume to the top recruiters and job boards.
Be sure to see our compilation of the best Job Search Engine websites to actively search for the right job opening. When you get called for an interview be sure to review our interview tips to do well in the interview.
Finally, read some great tips to make starting the new job pleasant, productive, and rewarding.
JobGoRound helps with your resume writing. How do you know which resume writing service to use. Which of the hundreds of professional resume writing services is best? JobGoRound makes it easy to choose by comparing and ranking the top resume writing services on the internet. We’ve compiled the best professional resume writing services in one place, and also included the best resume writing tips and resume samples in case you choose to write your own resume. Either way, if you intend to write your own resume or use a resume writing service, the resources you need are on JobGoRound. See customer reviews of resume writing services as well as our resume writing tips now. For a more affordable option, try using a resume builder or resume software. We’ve posted customer reviews of both services to help you decide.
Get valuable cover letter writing tips from JobGoRound. We’ve assembled the best do’s and don’t for writing a cover letter. Follow these cover letter writing tips and impress hiring managers instantly.
Compare resume distribution services on JobGoRound. Our review of the top resume distribution services saves you a ton of time. Use one of these great services to quickly and easily send your resume to the right people. See the best resume distribution services in one place.
The Job Search Process
JobGoRound helps you quickly locate the right job. We’ve cut through the clutter and assembled the very best job search portals on the internet. No matter if you’re looking for a job that’s entry-level, management, government, engineering, executive, or anything else, we’ll show you just where to start to eliminate duplicate job listings and wasted time. Get started with your job search now.
The Interview Process
Getting the call for a job interview is a wonderful and unnerving feeling all at the same time. Yes you should certainly be happy that you have an opportunity for employment, but it will also be natural for you to feel a bit uneasy about what the interview will entail. JobGoRound helps get you through the job interview. We’ll help you get through one of the most stressful things most of us do. Keep our advice in mind and you’ll cruise the interview and make the hiring manager really want you. Learn more about how to ace interviews.
Starting a New Job
JobGoRound helps you get started out on the right foot. You were made an offer at a company and you accepted. Now you have to actually work there. We’ll show you how to get started out in the best way. Who knows, if you do things well enough for long enough, you may not ever want to leave…yeah right. Check out all of our tips for starting a new job.