- How to Select an Ergonomic Desk for Your Office April 15, 2014If you’ve made the decision to look into ergonomic computer desks for the benefit of your health or comfort while working in your home office, then your next step is going to be finding the perfect ergonomic desk. With so many options and brands out there it might take you longer and cost you more frustration than you might like when searching for the perfect ...
- Casual Officewear – The Way Forward April 11, 2014Feeling comfortable at work is important, and allows us to perform at our best. You should be able to have confidence in your work and the way you come across to your colleagues and clients. A decent pair of shoes, such as brogues, can bridge that gap between smart and casual perfectly and need not cost a fortune. Peruse sites such as http://www.ebay.co.uk for inspiration ...
- Hurt on the Clock: What To Do If You’re Injured at Work April 8, 2014Every worker tries to avoid getting injured on the job. However, if in spite of your best efforts you do find yourself injured at work, then there are certain things you should be aware of. Precisely what you will need to do if you’re hurt at work will vary based on what state you live you in, as workman’s compensation laws are slightly different from ...
- Becoming a Plumber – Information and What to Expect April 7, 2014For children leaving school, deciding what to do can be quite a task. Plumbing is a good option and can provide a good job with a good level of income, as well as varied work and plenty of job satisfaction. However, let’s take a closer look at this career to see what it involves. Plumber, Pipefitter, Steamfitter One thing a lot of people don’t realise is that ...
- Everything You Need to Know About Workers Compensation April 6, 2014 If you’ve been injured while on the clock for your job, you are likely eligible for worker’s compensation. If your injury took place during the performance of the duties of your job you should be able to claim compensatory benefits. However, getting compensation for an injury and injury related losses from your employer is not always as cut and dry as it should be. Many ...
We are here to help with resume writing, job search, interview tips, and starting a new job. Not all of us are lucky enough to work for Google. Most of us dislike our jobs or soon will. In fact, the average worker changes jobs every 2.5 years.
Start out by seeing our reviews and rankings of resume writing services. Or, if you plan to write your own resume, you may want to receive a free resume analysis as well as read our resume writing tips.
Don’t miss these great cover letter writing tips to include a great cover letter with your resume. Also check out and compare resume distribution services to quickly distribute your resume to the top recruiters and job boards.
Be sure to see our compilation of the best job search websites to actively search for the right job opening. When you get called for an interview be sure to review our interview tips to do well in the interview.
Finally, read some great tips to make starting the new job pleasant, productive, and rewarding.
JobGoRound helps with your resume writing. How do you know which resume writing service to use. Which of the hundreds of professional resume writing services is best? JobGoRound makes it easy to choose by comparing and ranking the top resume writing services on the internet. We’ve compiled the best professional resume writing services in one place, and also included the best resume writing tips and resume samples in case you choose to write your own resume. Either way, if you intend to write your own resume or use a resume writing service, the resources you need are on JobGoRound. See customer reviews of resume writing services as well as our resume writing tips now. For a more affordable option, try using a resume builder or resume software. We’ve posted customer reviews of both services to help you decide.
Get valuable cover letter writing tips from JobGoRound. We’ve assembled the best do’s and don’t for writing a cover letter. Follow these cover letter writing tips and impress hiring managers instantly.
Compare resume distribution services on JobGoRound. Our review of the top resume distribution services saves you a ton of time. Use one of these great services to quickly and easily send your resume to the right people. See the best resume distribution services in one place.
The Job Search Process
JobGoRound helps you quickly locate the right job. We’ve cut through the clutter and assembled the very best job search portals on the internet. No matter if you’re looking for a job that’s entry-level, management, government, engineering, executive, or anything else, we’ll show you just where to start to eliminate duplicate job listings and wasted time. Get started with your job search now.
The Interview Process
Getting the call for a job interview is a wonderful and unnerving feeling all at the same time. Yes you should certainly be happy that you have an opportunity for employment, but it will also be natural for you to feel a bit uneasy about what the interview will entail. JobGoRound helps get you through the job interview. We’ll help you get through one of the most stressful things most of us do. Keep our advice in mind and you’ll cruise the interview and make the hiring manager really want you. Learn more about how to ace interviews. Visit a website http://essayseek.com/
Starting a New Job
JobGoRound helps you get started out on the right foot. You were made an offer at a company and you accepted. Now you have to actually work there. We’ll show you how to get started out in the best way. Who knows, if you do things well enough for long enough, you may not ever want to leave…yeah right. Check out all of our tips for starting a new job.